Saturday, June 12, 2010

Lol, it's been forever since I updated this. ごめんなさい... But hey I put a new layout and thank you blogspot for updating your layouts ;____;

FIRST & FOREMOST I MISS YOU KAT ;_________; & my best friend Tram.... ;____;

Second, if my damn letter doesn't reach Kat. I have to found out someway to pull $40 dollars out of nowhere and send it to her again. >:|

Third, I'm going to make use of this blogspot and put a list of things I want so in case someone asks me what do I want for my birthday, I'll just go check this list ^^.

1. Money (the best gift lol)
2. Clothes
3. Shoes
4. Nikon D300s (what's up!)
5. 소녀시대 Photobook
6. All of 嵐 *cough* lol if not, 嵐 merchandise.
7. Makeup ^^
8. Marc Jacobs bag
9. Louis Vuttion (anything)
10. SOME FUCKING DOC MARTENS.

I'll add more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment