Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fashion

I think ever since I was little or so I could remember fashion has always been a huge part of my life. I remember in CCD whenever we had student teachers I would always get jealous they could dress so nice and pretty and hoped that someday I could dress like them.

But times has changed and I have become a complete hipster about how I wear clothes. It's weird. I'm girly and hipster~ at the same time. I think I'm mean one too. I could name off a lot of designer brands and be judgemental when I see a person wearing that brand.

Burberry - ugh. I LIKED, keyword, LIKED, Burberry but now it's old-looking...
LV - classic
Juicy Couture - cute stuff but too girly sometimes.

Etc. It could go on. I really don't mean to be mean about it, it just I don't know people's taste in clothing and such are not....yeah. I always research my information because I'm so curious about it. I think that's how I am in all things that I like? If I like something, I take full on focus about it. Why can't I do that with school? -_______-

And *gasp* I'm updating here more than livejournal? If you see me doing this, please please slap me in the head. I can't leave livejournal EVER. I just can't.

Insomnia has caught me up again! I WILL END THIS RELATIONSHIP TODAY. TODAY I tell you, today. I don't know where I'm really going with this entry.

Ah, I looked at this forum on soompi about certain cultures in Asia standards of beauty. Although I already know it. I was hoping someone would post the Vietnamese typical standards of beauty.

Light Skin (a radiant glow)
-Clear face (no pimples/ acnes)
-Dark colored hair no dying (shows naturalness)
-Long/ Medium length hair
-Good small waist/ slender body
-Pretty looking hands/ feet
-Taller nose bridge (not to the point where it looks fake)
-No bushy eyebrows (waxed)
-Don't know if this counts but, good posture is a must too.


HA! I'm NOT surprised about this at all. Clear face is one of the most nagged things. I think Asia in general are peculiar about this cause it's like considered flawless. I'm a victim of doing so because I care so much about skincare ;_____; considering my two brothers had severe acne. The pretty looking hands and feet thing is a sure definite. My cousin's side of the family in Texas kept raving over my feet and hands. I was kinda baffled at the moment because they were REALLY raving about it, kept touching it and everything.

... I think I just end it here. How do I do an lj-cut like on this ? :/

1 comment:

  1. ahh dude I love Juicy Couture...! so cute ;_;

    and omg lol that list of standards...I lack about 3/4 of it. T__T DAMMIT ASIA. I just got re-motivated to work out again. by the way did you this morning?! I couldn't because I woke up late and it was hot this afternoon :(

    AND UG IDK HOW TO COMMENT BACK ON BLOGSPOT. but yes. if I do move into my dad's apartment then you NEEED to come over, we can blast Arashi and dance all night YEAHHHH

    ReplyDelete