Monday, June 14, 2010

LIST!

To Do list for the summer...

01. Get a job
02. Write letters to Kat
03. Buy stuff for Kat to send
04. Go to N.O. with my best friend and possibly my brother and his best friend Nikki
05. GET A FUCKING WEIGHTING SCALE
06. Get skinny & toned
07. Get my damn CC stuff done
08. Get a blackberry (It's the fucking classy thing to do, I've been wanting one since forever and even Jessica has one HNNNNG)
09. GET A BLACKBERRY WITH TEXTING SO I CAN LEARN HOW TO TEXT PPL ESPECIALLY AT AWKWARD OR OMG MOMENTS.
010. Search for colleges with STRONG Linguistic programs
011. Dye my hair (lol, I don't know when but soon even though I love my dark brown that glows beautifully in the sun (lol) hair)
012. To finally start doing the damn chores around the damn house so I can prove to my parents I can fucking study abroad and keep my promise to God when I wrote that retreat letter ;___;

Last but not least, GET MY FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER.

If I fucking waste this summer by staying in my house, I'm going to fucking beat myself up.

I'll update more later :3

No comments:

Post a Comment